Intern Marketing Support
Do you want to be part of a revolution in agriculture? Support in driving an innovative company towards global growth? We have an exciting opportunity for you! Join our team as intern marketing support and be part of our mission to drive impactful marketing campaigns. As a key contributor, you will assist our marketing team in developing and executing strategies to captivate our target audience.
Who is AgXeed B.V?
AgXeed is a scale-up company in the agricultural sector. We develop and produce autonomous agricultural vehicles including a cloud platform with the aim of making farmers work more sustainably and economically by means of smaller, more efficient and intelligent machines. To achieve this we use the most modern technologies and cloud solutions.
What will you do as Intern Marketing Support at AgXeed?
- Operational updates on the website (events, FAQ)
- Shadow writing of blogs, articles to support SEO
- Content creation for Account Based Marketing
- Assist in creating campaigns
- Posting content on Social Media
- Updating presentations
What do we want you to bring with you?
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Ability to create engaging and compelling content
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent in written and spoken English, further languages are a plus
- Preferably studying and living in the Netherlands
- Remote job, office presence once a month
- Experience with Social Media (LinkedIn, YouTube)
- In-depth knowledge of the following MS Office tools: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Degree in Marketing or Communication
- Hands-on attitude
What can you expect from AgXeed?
Freedom to execute in a hands-on environment. You will not find a more highly motivated
team on a mission to provide autonomy to the agricultural industry.
Open environment to express opinions, views and share new ideas. Expect vivid
discussions on economics, sustainability, climate and food.
Tremendous learning potential, work alongside seasoned professionals in product, sales
and marketing functions. The position is partly remote. Your presence in the HQ in the Netherlands is preferred.
How to contact:
If you are convinced that you are the person we are looking for, please convince us as well. Describe why you should become our new colleague and send it together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, contact person Chantal Kessels. Do you want some additional information about the vacancy, you can contact Leonie.Geurts@agxeed.com.