Mechanical Design Engineer
Who is AgXeed B.V?
AgXeed is a scale-up company in the agricultural sector. We develop and produce autonomous agricultural vehicles including a cloud based planning tool with the aim of making farmers work more sustainably and economically by means of smaller, more efficient and intelligent machines. To achieve this we use the most modern technologies and cloud solutions.
What will you do as mechanical design engineer at AgXeed?
- Design of autonomous agricultural vehicles
- Prepare concepts
- Carry out feasibility studies
- Perform construction calculations
- Design to cost
- Close collaboration with internal teams and external key partners
- Evaluating and resolving design and manufacturing issues
What do we want you to bring with you?
- Passion for technology
- 10+ years experience in design engineering
- Affinity with off-highway machinery
- Familiar with relevant industrial standards
- Good design skills
- A creative and problem-solving mindset
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Experience or affinity with: PTC Creo, PTC Windchill, or similar
- Degree in Engineering: Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Self-employed person, but able to work together in a close team
- Good and open communication skills in at least Dutch and English. German is a plus
- Hands-on attitude
What can you expect from AgXeed?
- Enthusiastic and friendly team
- Dynamic work environment
- Room for your ideas
- Training opportunities
- Travel allowance, laptop, and cell phone
- Appropriate remuneration
- Possibility of a permanent employment