What would you think if you could use your design skills to contribute to the development of the most modern agricultural cloud based ecosystem? Do you also have a passion for technology? Then it’s time for us to get to know each other!
Who is AgXeed B.V?
AgXeed is a scale-up company in the agricultural sector. We develop and produce autonomous agricultural vehicles including a cloud based planning tool with the aim of making farmers work more sustainably and economically by means of smaller, more efficient and intelligent machines. To achieve this we use the most modern technologies and cloud solutions.
What will you do as mechanical engineer at AgXeed?
- Design of autonomous agricultural vehicles
- Prepare concepts
- Carry out feasibility studies
- Perform construction calculations
- Design to cost
- Close collaboration with internal teams and external key partners
- Evaluating and resolving design and manufacturing issues
What do we want you to bring with you?
- Passion for technology
- Affinity with off-highway machinery
- Familiar with relevant industrial standards
- Good design skills
- A creative and problem-solving mindset
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Experience or affinity with: PTC Creo, PTC Windchill, or similar
- Degree in Engineering: Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Self-employed person, but able to work together in a close team
- Good and open communication skills in at least Dutch and English. German is a plus
- Hands-on attitude
What can you expect from AgXeed?
- Enthusiastic and friendly team
- Dynamic work environment
- Room for your ideas
- Training opportunities
- Travel allowance, laptop, and cell phone
- Appropriate remuneration
- Possibility of a permanent employment
If you are convinced that you are the person we are looking for, please convince us as well.
Describe why you should become our new colleague and send it together with your CV to Chantal.Kessels@agxeed.com.
Do you want some additional information about the vacancy, you can contact Eric.Bongaerts@agxeed.com
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.