Working Student Sales support & Data analytics
Do you want to be part of a revolution in agriculture? Support in driving an innovative
AgTech Start-Up towards global growth? You will support us in the execution of the
commercial strategy that will drive our expansion.
Become part of an innovative company without bureaucracy and a real focus on execution.
We are pioneers and highly effective and thorough in what we do. We expect you to be the same.
Who is AgXeed B.V?
AgXeed is a scale-up company in the agricultural sector. With AgXeed we believe in
sustainable agriculture where farmers are able to optimize productivity, while preserving
the soil and the environment. For now and for future generations. AgXeed provides
autonomy as a system: a ready to use autonomous platform with virtual planning tools and
valuable data models. With the traction generated by our first AgBots in the field it is time
to execute and expand.
What will you do as Working Student Sales Support at AgXeed?
- Maintenance and improvement of our CRM database
- Research and processing of market data for BI
- Preparation of weekly and monthly sales reporting internally and with distributors
- Administrative tasks regarding the provision of offers/order confirmations
- Marketing related Tasks, like social media posts
What do we want you to bring with you?
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Data-driven Mindset
- Work conscientiously and accurately
- Trustworthy handling of sensitive information
- Excellent in written and spoken English, further Languages are a plus
- Ability to create engaging and compelling presentations
- In-depth knowledge of the following MS office tools: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, PowerBI is a plus
- Experience with CRM systems and Data bases is a plus
- Preferably studying and living in the Netherlands
- Ability to be in the office in Oirlo if necessary
What can you expect from AgXeed?
Freedom to execute in a hands-on environment. You will not find a more highly motivated team on a mission to provide autonomy to the agricultural industry.
Open environment to express opinions, views and share new ideas. Expect vivid discussions on economics, sustainability, climate and food.
Tremendous learning potential, work alongside seasoned professionals in product, sales and marketing functions.
The position is partly remote. Your presence in the HQ in the Netherlands is preferred.
How to contact?
If you are convinced that you are the person we are looking for, please convince us as well!
Describe why you should become our new colleague and send it together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, contact person Chantal Kessels.
Do you want some additional information about the vacancy, you can contact email@example.com.