What a year, it would be strange if it wasn’t, but seriously, the past year has been a remarkable journey for all of us. In many ways, we have grown a lot in the past year. Growth in terms of new faces around the office and workplace, and as in expansion all over the world. We started 2023 with a brand-new website. We got to introduce the AgBot and our brand to a lot of countries this year, through new and existing partnerships but also through events all over the world. And we celebrated our 5-year anniversary as AgXeed with a nice party with the entire team.
It has also been a long year of working in the field for the AgBots. Machines were challenged in all weather conditions throughout the year. Three of our machines have reached the milestone of 1000 hours this year, two of them – even 1500 hours.
It has also been a first for many things this year. We hosted our first webinar in January. We met Dutch Royalty members, His Royal Highness Prince Constantijn and Her Majesty Queen Máxima.
Some highlights in firsts:
- Our geography of presence spread from New Zealand to California, expanding beyond Europe
- Versatility: First T2’s delivered with small tracks & two sets of tracks
- Durability: First customers reaching 1000 hours working with the machine
- Multifunction: First customer doing 3 tasks at once with the AgBot
- Started world-first multi-manufacturer autonomy group: 3A
- Winning two industry awards as AgXeed
During this year, we have done many kilometers of testing the machines. We have added 8 new use cases with our machines to our portfolio. For example, tested our AgBot 5.115T2 with a heavy duty spader, spot spraying and tramline renovation, intrarow weeding, ploughing and doing 3 tasks at once; deep ripping, power harrowing & seeding. With our AgBot 2.055W4 we added use cases as grassland maintenance, seeding and alfalfa mowing. Lots of demonstrations were done by us and together with our distribution and services partners, worldwide. We also faced challenges this year, but with your trust and support we improved and move forward.
We have added 10 new distribution and service partners to our esteemed network of partners worldwide. Which gives us the opportunity to provide autonomy to more farmers worldwide. We met with hundreds of customers and had lots of interesting conversations during the many events throughout the year. Many publications about our partners and us in industry media and did lots of interviews with journalists.
Fun fact: behind the scenes, our team fueled their success with endless cups of coffee.
Looking forward to 2024, with the continued dedication and shared commitment from our partners, the coming year will become another chapter of innovation, growth and success.
January, will be extra special for us, as we are moving to a new location in Grubbenvorst. We will have more production and office space, new training and testing facilities.
2023 in facts & figures:
- 50+ Machines in the field
- 20+ Distribution and services partners worldwide
- Started world-first multi-manufacturer autonomy group: 3A – Advanced Automation & Autonomy
- Monthly newsletters, Product updates & AgXeed webinars
- 15+ Industry events
- 100+ Demonstrations with the AgBots
- 8 new use cases with our machines
- Many publications & interviews in industry media about AgXeed and our partners
- Lots of testing kilometers
- Endless cups of coffee