Software Engineer / Architect
What would you think if you could use your programming skills to contribute to the development of the most modern agricultural ecosystem? Do you also have a passion for technology and automation? Then it’s time for us to get to know each other!
Who is AgXeed B.V?
Founded in 2018, AgXeed is a scale-up company in the agricultural sector that swiftly emerged as a global frontrunner in agricultural autonomy. We provide comprehensive autonomous solutions to farmers worldwide, enhancing productivity while preserving the environment.
Our robots are not only user-friendly, lightweight, and more efficient but also operate below the irreversible soil compaction threshold. This prevents further soil degradation, fostering the growth of healthier crops and yielding higher outputs.
Leveraging our software and data models, farmers can optimize their business throughout the crop cycle, making sustainable bio-farming more accessible to farmers.
What will you do as Software Engineer/Architect at AgXeed?
- You are responsible for the creation and implementation of a modular software architecture for our continuously expanding codebase
- Improve and optimize the performance of existing and new code
- You will be working in the Path Planning team, so it is a plus if you have some understanding of related maths and physics such that you are able to understand the code
- You deliver high quality work & follow proper development processes (which you can help design and improve)
- Work in an agile team to deliver continuously in an iterative way
- It is a plus if you have experience with DevOps
What do we want you to bring with you?
- Enough experience to be able to perform the above-mentioned tasks independently
- Passion for creating efficient, organized, and readable code
- A creative and problem-solving mindset
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- You have excellent C++ (C++11 and higher) and Ubuntu skills
- It is a plus if you are familiar with C# and ROS2
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar
- You are a self-starter, who can work independently as well as in a team
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Hands-on and can-do attitude
What can you expect from AgXeed?
- Enthusiastic and friendly team
- A start-up environment where you will get a lot of freedom and responsibility
- Training opportunities
- Travel allowance, a laptop and a mobile phone
- Competitive salary (depending on your skills and experience)
- Possibility of permanent employment
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- Option to work remotely
How to get into contact